The microwave oven is such a common kitchen accessory that it would make a family member. But by dint of rubbing shoulders, it can happen that we miss some of his abilities. Here are some tips to use with the microwave oven, carefully, and always by an adult.
Prevent onions from making us cry
If you are not an actor trying to move the audience on the screen by the distress of your character, chances are you are bothered by the chemical reactions caused by the onions, when you handle them. No trouble. A simple solution to prevent your eyes from watering is to
- place a whole onion in the microwave oven
- let it heat for 30 to 45 seconds, depending on its size
These few hot minutes will break down the compounds that trigger your torrents of tears.
Peel a garlic as a boss
Those who have tried it know how difficult it can be. Removing the skin from a garlic can sometimes be more complicated than it looks. But again, the microwave oven could help you. For that, you just need
- to insert the rebel garlic into the oven
- to heat them for 15 to 25 seconds, depending on their size and number
The heat will help the skin to come out easily, without having to suffer all the disadvantages of this noble cooking action.
Make some sparkling coffee (almost like in a restaurant)
Quite simple. Simply
- put milk in 1/2 glass (with lid)
- heat the glass half full of milk for about 90 seconds, or as you see fit
- close the glass lid tightly
- shake the closed glass with energy for 20 to 30 seconds
- transfer the milk to the cup of your choice, then add espresso and the flavors of your choice.
Have juicier lemons
Have you ever felt like you needed to be Captain America, Thor or Hulk to enjoy your lemons? Sometimes you squeeze the lemons with all your strength, but you have the impression to leave some.
If you are one of the people with no super powers, let us introduce your friend, the microwave oven.
To get the full juice of your lemons, you just need to heat your lemons for 15 to 25 seconds, depending on their size and consistency. Then call your audience, and hurry them up as a member of the Avengers!
Soften hardened honey
If you have honey that has stiffened under questionable circumstances, and to which you want to restore a heart of flesh, nothing more simple:
- Make sure this honey is in a glass jar
- Insert the glass jar into a microwave oven
- Heat for at least 30 seconds, depending on the quantities involved
There you go.
Unlimited SpongeProduct on sale
Bamboo Charcoal Refrigerator Odor SuckerProduct on sale
5 in 1 MultiFunction Jar Opener9.63$
Portable Juice MakerProduct on sale
Magnetic Bottle HangerProduct on sale
Digital InfraRed ThermometerProduct on sale
Adjustable Measuring SpoonProduct on sale
Hulky Jar OpenerProduct on sale
Tea Infusing Spoon6.93$
Note: This is an automated translation. Please check the original post here.